Well, I was going to wait until after tomorrow's doctor appointment to post but they just called and rescheduled for next Wednesday. :( I was so excited, so this was a big let down. Maybe I can guilt him into doing the ultrasound sooner since he rescheduled this appointment on me!
I have been feeling alot better. Still have waves of nausea and some headaches but most days are good ones. Went shopping over the weekend and got a few Maternity items at Motherhood in Jeffersonville. Mom bought me a really cute outfit :)
We now have several friends/family pregnant along with us. Sheyla/Martin, Lisa/Mike, Kristin/Jimmy, Amanda/Osirus, and of course Megan/Jeff. This child will have a lot of friends close to his/her age which is so awesome. Megan is 7 weeks now, so she is less than 6 weeks behind me and she is doing great. Our kids are going to be more like siblings than cousins!
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment