15 weeks and feeling pretty good. Luckily, the nausea is pretty much gone except for when I brush my teeth or smell something really bad. However, the headaches are in full force. Tylenol isn't the best but the extra strength is helping alot more and the doctor said it's fine in moderation. I am doing alot better as far as diet goes.....I am eating full meals now and trying to snack on fruits and veggies. I am still having the late night pizza cravings out of nowhere so I stocked up on personal sized frozens just incase, so Abel doesn't have to go to the store at 3am, which I almost made him do last weekend :)
Not much else to report-- Sheyla had her baby boy last week, Christopher Martin Sarabia and he is so cute! I got a full report on labor (this was her first as well) and how difficult the first week is. But, she is doing well now and the baby is great.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment