
Can you believe it? I sure couldn't....especially since I missed it :( Looks like I will miss alot of "firsts" since I am working full time. I just can't believe everything is happening so fast. She is getting so big!! Oh and guess what? Those pj's in the picture....they are 12 months! Yes, thats right, she is 5 months old wearing 12 month old pjs. I have been buying 6-9 month clothes for her and they are fitting good. Pants, mostly 9 months now due to her length. At her 4 month checkup, she weighed 16 pounds, was 27" long and had a head circumfrence of over 17! Off the charts. She amazes me everyday with something new. Her newest thing besides rolling over is her fake cough, lol. I think she thinks I will come running everytime. So funny.
Gran and Pawpaw have been going crazy shopping for clothes again. Can't wait til summer, I am so ready to get some sun dresses. It will be alot easier to travel too! She has moved out of her infant seat to the bigger car seat now too. I thought that was going to be easier since it was so heavy before. However, with this cold blustery weather, It really is much more difficult getting her in and out.
The babysitting schedule is working out great. Auntie Erin stays the night on Sunday nights to wake up and watch her on Mondays. Grandma and Grandpa Ferrer have her Tuesday - Thursday, and then Mia goes to Gran and Pawpaws thursday night and stays until I get off of work Friday. She seems to love being with everyone and has become quite social, which I love. I miss her alot during the day when I am at work but I try to spend as much time as I can with her before bedtime each night. She is starting to sleep through most nights now. She goes to bed somewhere between 8:30 and 9:00 most nights and gets up around 5 and 6 am. Sometimes she still wakes for a mid-night feeding though. Everytime I go get her from her crib, she greets me with a smile, no matter what time it is.....its wonderful!!
No comments:
Post a Comment