Tuesday, May 13, 2008
My First Mothers Day
My first Mothers Day was absolutly wonderful!! I spent the day with both sides of the family and with Mia and Abel of course. I woke up to flowers (Daisies of course), a gift card and a very nice card with a special note from Abel. Then "Mia" got me a beautiful Sapphire ring since its her birthstone, she's just so smart, lol (Thanks Mom and Dad ;) "Mia" also got me a really cool stepping stone that she put her foot print on for me that says To the best Mommy ever. She's just so creative too! (Thanks Auntie Erin!). It was a great day and a wonderful feeling. I really wanted to get a picture of Mia, Me, Mom and Grandma together but forgot my camera :( We will definatly have to do that soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy 1st Mother's Day!!
Post a Comment