



So, I am definatly having a hard time keeping up with this as you can see. I wanted to post a few pics of Mia and Chloe from Easter. Janet......as always, you are fantastic with the photos. There are tons but here are a couple of each one of them. Mia is growing too fast!! She continues to amaze me everyday with the things she is learning and picking up. I'm excited to say I think she got the "cleaning" gene. We got her a new toy kitchen and I gave her a new sponge to clean with and I looked over and saw her wiping the counter and sink down just like I do!! I didn't even teach it to her....she must have just picked it up watching me. I LOVE it! haha. She is becoming very vocal and starting to use multiple words together. She surprised me with "I big girl" last week. I didin't know whether to laugh or cry.....as she really is a big girl now.
Chloe too is getting so big! She is the cutest thing...but I think she is going to be quite the handful. Paybacks to Aunt Stacy :) Mia LOVES to play with her cousin Chloe.....or "T" as she calls her ??? (we have no idea why).
No comments:
Post a Comment