Third trimester is here!
The nurse finally called me with the results of the 3 hour glucose test. She said that 3 out of 4 blood draws came back good but one of them (the 2 hour one after drinking the glucose) was a little high. So, I have to see a dietician on Monday and change my diet. I'm sure it will be carb and sugar counting. I am totally fine with that, just so happy I don't have to test my blood or take any meds.
I went to Janets the other night and she took some maternity photos of me, I will post a couple on here soon. It will be nice to have those as memories. I can't believe I started my 3rd trimester this week!! I am so excited for my ultrasound on the 27th, to see this baby moving and to see how much he/she has grown!! Mom is going with me this time, she promised not to ask any question about gender :) He/She is moving around alot more than before which I love, as it reminds me that he/she is doing well.
Great news---Jeff and Megan are having a girl!! I am so excited for them and to meet "Gabriella".
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment