Monday, July 2, 2007

26 Weeks!

Friday was my glucose test and appointment with Dr. B. The drink was not nearly as bad as everyone made it out to be. I will get results from that tomorrow or Thursday. I have gained a total of 6 pounds.....sure does feel like 60! Dr. B says I am measuring a little big and wants to do another ultrasound on the 27th with my next appointment. I am hoping all is well, just a big baby :) Abel made me promise I wouldn't find out the sex during the ultrasound.
Jaime and I went to Babies R Us last week and I am all registered!!! That was alot of fun but I am so glad she went with me. The first isle was bottles and binkys...there are 5000 different kinds and I had NO CLUE where to begin. She was so informative and helpful, I don't know what I would have done without her (Thanks Jaime! xoxo). It took us 3 hours to do it but I think I have everything I "need" on there.

No comments: