Thursday, December 13, 2007

Getting so big...








Mia is getting SO fun! She is really focusing on faces now and tries to mock what you do. Mia is smiling alot now and it just makes you melt. We took her to see Santa at Easton last week and she did great! I can't wait til next year, it is going to be so exciting.




She is doing really good with everything including getting on a better sleep schedule. She has bad nights here and there but sleeps through the night for the most part. Gran and Pawpaw Hamer have already went Christmas shopping and it sounds as if she is set with clothes for a while :)




I am still adjusting to coming back to work, I miss her so much during the day. I frequently go online to see her pictures (sometimes that just makes it worse, I think!).

No comments: