
Its amazing how easy it was to update this blog before Mia was here. I have NO time to even think about it now but I really want to keep it up. Things are getting alot easier now though. Mia is now sleeping through most nights. She averages 6-8 hours, sometimes getting up once in between for a feeding. She is starting to smile now which is so awesome. Mom and dad taught her to do "raspberries" with her lips, its so funny. She went for her 2 month appt last week to get her shots :( She screamed her little head off but was fine after a couple of minutes and a lot of comforting from mommy. She weighed in at 11 pounds and 13.5 ounces and measured 23 and 1/4 inches long. She is getting so big, so fast!! I already have a pile of clothes she has grown out of.
I am back to work now and I miss her so much each day. Its so hard to leave her in the mornings but I know she is in good hands with my Mom, Erin, Abels mom and Cheli. Having all family to watch her is so awesome. It saves me alot of worry and alot of money too! haha.
I know one thing.... her Grandpa's are going to spoil her rotten, you should see how they both are with her and she absolutly loves both of them...she just smiles and coo's at both of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment