Thursday, May 3, 2007

17 Weeks

Yesterday was my monthly appointment with Dr. B. Everything went really well. I have only gained one pound which is SO hard to believe since I feel like I am huge. So, I am still down 3 pounds from my original weight. Dr. B says he is totally fine with that and that he is sure I will start gaining within the next month. That sounds about right seeing as how I am starting to eat everything in sight! He says I should ideally gain about 15-25 pounds but won't complain unless I start to gain too fast and gain more than 40 pounds. I heard the heartbeat again and it was loud and strong which was so nice to hear. He said it sounded "perfect". I also had blood drawn to check for various things. Overall he said everything looks great and is happy with how everything is progressing. We scheduled the big ultrasound for June 1st!!! I can't wait!!

No comments: