Tuesday, May 22, 2007
1/2 way there!!!
So, I am officially 1/2 way through this pregnancy. It's actually hard to believe. Just this morning after my shower, I noticed my belly looking even bigger! I am so excited for the ultrasound on June 1st. I am a bit nervous too as I just want everything to look perfect. I still haven't felt the baby move. I have thought I felt some flutters but I am not convinced it was really the baby. I've read that some women don't feel anything until up to 22 weeks but most have felt it by now I think. So, of couse it concerns me a bit but I am trying not to worry about it much. Hopefully I will see him/her moving all around on the ultrasound. Everyone keeps telling me I look like I am having twins.....so, I hope to just see one big baby floating around :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment