Thursday, May 17, 2007
Doing well....
Things are going well, I just can't believe I am almost half way done! I've been feeling pretty good with the exception of some bad headaches. As you can see from the picture posted, I am growing like crazy. I have learned an important rule....NO laying flat on my back. I was at the chiropractor last week on the rolling massage table just relaxing when all of the sudden I got really hot and felt funny. I sat up and felt sick so I made way to the restroom. Well, I barely made it there when everything starting to blackout. I sat daown on the floor for a minute then got up and splashed water on my face and started to feel better. Needless to say, I called Lisa at Dr. B's to find out what in the world was wrong with me. She said it was from laying on the massage bed on my back. The baby is big enough now to where it cuts off circulation in my back and it made my blood pressure drop. Just from a massage bed for 5 minutes!! I was freaked out of course but I just now know the importance of staying off my back. I have been only sleeping on my left side which is getting pretty irritating I must say. But, its all worth it!! Abel and I are counting down the days to June 1st so we can see the "bean" and know if its going to be our baby girl or baby boy. I had a dream last night it was a boy, but that doesn't mean much I don't think. I have been convinced for some time now that its a girl. Many people tell me they think girl too, including my Dad who says he "guarantees" its a girl. LOL. I guess we will see in 2 weeks!!! Mom just informed me that her pool is now open.......that means I gotta find a maternity bathing suit, UGH.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment