Many of you are wondering......... and I have no gender news for you as my stubborn little bean would not open his/her legs to tell us! The ultrasound tech tried and tried but it was not budging. So, we have decided to wait and be surprised at the birth since that is what Abel wanted in the first place and obviously the baby doesn't want us to know yet either :)
Good news, the baby looks great and is growing wonderfully. The u/s tech said that he or she is above average on weight, weighing in at over 1 pound already (average is about 12 ounces). So, looks like we will be monitoring the growth closely to make sure I am not trying to deliver a 10 pound baby like its Daddy. I was looking forward to finding out the sex but was not disappointed at all. I was so relieved to hear the baby was doing well that the gender didn't matter much anymore. It was amazing to see him/her on the screen.....much more that I ever thought it would be. Abel was absolutly amazed at what he saw. I gained 3 pounds which brings me back up to my original weight, so I am even now :) I've been feeling pretty good, just a little uncomfortable sleeping already. Oh....and another important thing....there was only one baby for all of you convinced I was having twins! Next appointment is June 29th, where I must drink the yucky glucose drink.
Monday, June 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment