Wednesday, August 1, 2007

30 weeks.....

I had another ultrasound and appointment on Friday, it went really well. My Mom went with me and got to see the baby. The baby weighs approx. 3 lbs and 10 oz and is still camera shy. He/she was facing my back and did not want to show anything. The u/s tech did point out that the baby has alot of hair and "meaty" legs! I am so excited to see what my baby looks like. The face picture she did finally get looks like the Godfather, cheeks big and hanging down low!! LOL After the u/s, I met with Dr. B and everything was very positive. He said that everything looks great and that he is pleased with how everything is going. I gained 2 more pounds which puts me at an overall gain of 8 pounds! He said that was great. He couldn't even find any stretch marks :) He wasn't concerned with my sugar level at all, said the diet was probably overkill but precautionary. I will have my next appt in 3 weeks and another ultrasound 2 weeks after that. I will be 35 weeks at that point, I can't believe it!
Another thing I can't believe is that my shower is this Sunday! We are expecting around 50 people, I am really excited for that. I honestly never thought this day was really going to come. Janet is now my "personal photographer" so I will have plenty of pictures from the shower, I will post a few when I get them.

No comments: