Thursday, August 30, 2007

34 weeks

I went to my appointment on Tuesday and everything went well. I gained another 8 pounds!! Hard to believe I only gained 5 pounds in 8 months and then 8 pounds in 2 weeks. Dr B said it was probably alot of water retention but that an overall gain of 13 pounds is still great. We heard the heartbeat and it sounded great. He scheduled me back for 2 weeks (9/12) for an ultrasound and the start of the internal exams and appointments will be every week after that.
I am definatly getting ALOT bigger, I can hardly even wear some of my maternity shirts because of my belly. Movement has slowed down alot, which I hate. I get so worried when I don't feel movement. Today, I was in a panic because it had been a while. I even ate Taco Bell to try to provoke it, lol. Finally this afternoon, the baby had hiccups. Such a relief. This kid already has me worrying like a mom :)

No comments: