Sunday was the big day, the Baby Shower! It was so nice. There were tons of people and I received alot of great stuff. I am still overwhelmed by the amount of gifts. Everything is upstairs and scattered everywhere. Tonight will be phase one of organizing. Janet was there taking pictures, so I will post a few as soon as I get them. Thank you Mom, Jaime, Erin and Stacy for making it such a special time for me!
Its so hard to believe I am 31 weeks now. Time is getting near and I can not wait. Abel is getting pretty anxious too, he talks about "when the baby gets here" all of the time. I am starting to get more and more anxious about the gender, wanting to know what he/she actually is. Its funny how certain people have such strong feelings on what it is. My Dad is convinced its a girl, while I believe its a boy. But who knows?! Abel's aunt is so confident that its a boy that she bought me all blue! She says she's never wrong....I guess we'll see. Whichever it is, I hope he/she looks good in green and yellow because I have a TON of it now :)
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment